Our law firm specializes in providing advice in cases of insolvency and litigation, requiring individualized care and a non-standard approach to solutions.
Overview of our activity:
- Preparation of contract documentation of all types, including consultation regarding the most appropriate type of contract;
- Debt collection in complex cases requiring an individualized approach and creative, non-traditional methods
- The use of all available resources for civil, enforcement and insolvency proceedings;
- We maintain close contact with the specialized departments of financial institutions, which gives us regulary positive results for our clients;
- Participation in judicial and extrajudicial negotiations throughout the Czech Republic and abroad, especially in Austria and Germany;
- Definition of contractual arrangements in customer-supplier relationships;
- Thanks to the use of all traditional and modern legal means, we can find solutions even in the most difficult situations, for example when, as a result of unlawful activities of the suppliers, the production of the client threatens to stop.
- Collaboration with other parties involved in the proceedings, such as executors, managers, external insolvency administrators who are able to implement the solutions we have created
- The representation of foreign insolvency administrators in the territory of the Czech Republic;
- The enforcement of the restructuring and the creation of restructuring plans for debtors with 130 to 500 employees;
- Defense against harassing insolvency proposals;
- We use standard electronic file management, which allows a constant update of the case files.